Re: so_________________

Post by azucena on Wed May 04, 2011 8:55 am

whatever. it's all so retarded.

azucena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by micropenis B on Wed May 04, 2011 4:53 pm

which shit and which fan are you referring to?

micropenis B

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by prpeller on Wed May 04, 2011 11:08 pm

bin laden

prpeller

Back to top Go down

Post by azucena on Thu May 05, 2011 4:59 am

oh lulz i though you were talking about the real important serious drama.

azucena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by squaw on Thu May 05, 2011 9:30 am

bin laden < dr elbow
squaw
Admin

View user profile http://planb.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by male_member on Thu May 05, 2011 10:39 am

I'm dr.elbow

and you're not hot.

not not not

hot hot hot

male_member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by squaw on Thu May 05, 2011 12:22 pm

I never said I was. There is always a bunch of people who claim that I am hot and then the other bunch who claim that I am not. lol

you are not dr elbow though Sad
squaw
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by male_member on Thu May 05, 2011 12:28 pm

No, you're right, I'm not.

male_member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by azucena on Thu May 05, 2011 8:37 pm

squaw is hotter than dr. elbow thats for sure

azucena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by male_member on Thu May 05, 2011 9:22 pm

I think she's smart and attractive, but anytime I tell her so, she thinks I'm seriously making "moves" on her, and she quits responding.

It's like she thinks she's dangerous for my mental health.

I think she's funny that way. She finds some form of discomfort in my frankness.

To me, it's just words. I couldn't act on it anyway. I'm too entrenched where I am, and too old for her.

Of course, if I were a multi-zillionaire, that wouldn't be a factor, most probably.

But I wonder why some people find it difficult to receive a compliment, without entertaining suspicions. To some women, there's always got to be "more to it". I think that's a sign of this age. People are so fucking suspicious.

But I may be reading more into this than exists. I just know that anytime I've complimented Squaw, mostly in a PM, she just goes under deep cover,,haha.

Maybe she doesn't quite know what to say, because she doesn't know me very well.

But I'm like that. I'll compliment the complete stranger at the laundromat, or tell someone in line at the grocery store who they resemble, and why. It isn't a "pick-up line". I'd actually feel very uncomfortable following up on any of my impromptu observations.

But it just seems rude, the way people act over the internet. Not like real life at all. Not spontaneous and free. Very paranoid.

male_member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by male_member on Fri May 06, 2011 12:23 am

Everyone seems to be living like their James fucking Bond these days. It's because our privacy is getting stripped from us. We tend to over-react, or maybe just take more adequate precautions than we used to have to do.

I'll still be as friendly and forward as ever, no matter the atmosphere of concern. It's just too short a life to be lived in fear.

male_member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by male_member on Fri May 06, 2011 12:25 am

Mamma say mamma sa ma ma coo sa

by the way

male_member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by male_member on Fri May 06, 2011 12:30 am

I think it was wrong of everyone to turn on Dr.Elbow.

He wasn't doing anything inconsistent with his nature. He IS a quirky but determined person.

I've been there, when you don't want to do what everyone tells you to do, and the more so, the more people join in. You have to be guided by your own internal compass, rather than peer pressure. Go the opposite way, and you've become a cult member.

Friends come and go, but not to follow your internal compass has long-lasting and profound effects.

male_member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by male_member on Fri May 06, 2011 5:23 am

Anyway, I'm sure everyone's through talking about D.E.

But is it really him making threats and talking shit over at BA? Squaw?

Can you see the IP of whomever is posting?

And secondarily, can someone else fake his IP addy?

male_member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by male_member on Fri May 06, 2011 5:27 am

By the way, faking another person's IP addy is called "spoofing", as I recall.

male_member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by squaw on Fri May 06, 2011 6:34 am

I really don't know what to say when people compliment me. Simply because I am shy. Always been. I have my awkward moments often when I really don't know what to do with myself and it took years to actually stop running away from people every time I feel shy and awkward, but rather stay and let them know that I am just feeling that way and not having anything against them and it's not their fault.

I have a good relationship with men. Perhaps due to my life circumstances that determined my lifestyle (which is basically the lack of any style ) men were my most reliable and helpful friends. May be because men are more capable in general. My girlfriends have always been there for me and helped out with little things, but whenever it was a disaster, the real life-savior help arrived from men. It's not 100% like that and a couple of times my female friends did help me too, but most of the time they were settled down, with their bf's and their girly stuff and I could see how they didn't want to be disturbed. The older I became the fewer of them I had. I did lose 1 very good male friend recently as well, he got married and I am very happy for him, she is a very beautiful girl, great housewife and she loves him and is kinda jealous. She openly talked to me about it, which I appreciated and respected a lot and so i promised to her that I will never be anywhere around him or contact him for any matter. She did not ask me for it, but I knew it was what she needed, she said 'thank you' and I could feel how she trusted me and her mind has been set at ease ever since. We used to hang out altogether from time to time, but rarely anymore. I also was lucky to have met a few really great men who I have been with and learned a lot from them, so I am rather open towards men than suspicious. Sure there were a few assholes, but they are not worth of remembering and every now and then I meet a good man that makes it up to me for every shitty experience lol

as for doctor elbow, he indeed is very determined, but I no-longer understand what his determination is about. If it's insulting people then I am not interested in communicating with him or supporting him. I try to be tolerant, but you can stand people spitting their insults into your face for so long until you become indifferent. Or knock them out.
squaw
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by male_member on Fri May 06, 2011 7:01 am

I'm also having difficulty with him at the moment. I try to remain a friend to him, so that I can 1)find out what's going on with him that's causing this 2)try to be a positive voice of reason

People sometimes get locked into an emotional response to offenses, and especially when they don't feel they've been properly acknowledged. It's a characteristic of BA not to acknowledge people (the "insensitivity" thing), except for Fyrenza, who tries to spread some "love". I respect her for that, though I don't always feel it's genuine. But she has her own issues.

I appreciate the window. I like you, and understand. Thanks.

male_member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by male_member on Fri May 06, 2011 7:07 am

But also, yeah, I'm really surprised with Stuart's response to all of this, beginning with TGK's targeting of him, and the ID augmentation thing, which basically robbed (though not in the "illegal" sense) Stuart of his personal identity. When people make choices, choose ID's, and then find that it's not impermeable, and is subject to various forms of molestation, it can be frustrating. I know that from personal experience. I would wish, on any forum I choose to invest my time in, that there would be some prohibition in place that would disallow that kind of behavior, and I'm glad to see the changes.

I don't think Stuart is thinking clearly. That's obvious, I suppose. I don't like the way he's disrespecting you. I think he's just snapping (like a "snapping turtle" at anyone who comes into his range now. Plus, a general disrespect for authority kicks in as well. You just happen to represent something to him.

I don't think it's as plain and simple as Joy puts it,,a form of "women-hating". But I don't know. It's just surprising, the amount of venom coming from him.

male_member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by squaw on Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:18 pm

squaw
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content