Plan B
there is always a plan b Wink

Is anyone interested to be here?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Is anyone interested to be here?

Post by dr+elbow on Mon May 02, 2011 5:00 am

You know I said a few things when it came back up. In a way I was testing the water to see how serious the new admin team were, and so far today it looks like they are not taking it seriously again.
dr+elbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by squaw on Mon May 02, 2011 5:06 am

I only noticed that she removed the spam thread. I haven't seen any other posts being removed by her. overall, I don't want to discuss their actions here, I don't intend to make this a BA gossip/criticizing board here. If you have any problems with them, just address them there, please. I am fed up with the whole thing and can't take anymore complaints, basically because I don't care enough.
squaw
Admin

View user profile http://planb.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxtail on Mon May 02, 2011 10:30 am

I would like to continue to still post here

Foxtail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by squaw on Mon May 02, 2011 10:35 am

you are welcome to. I am around too and a couple of others. This place isn't highly advertised, but feel free to bring your friends if you want.
squaw
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by micropenis B on Tue May 03, 2011 6:44 pm

squaw wrote:mjbµ, guys, I assume you care even less about being the part of the maintenance team here then (not that there is anything to maintain here anyway Very Happy )

yeah, i was probably not going to do much with it. i'd like to actually step outside once or twice this summer.

micropenis B

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjb on Wed May 04, 2011 5:31 am

i'll be around, and if you need me thats cool- if not, thats cool too...no hard feelings.

when it comes to wendy, pretend that youre talking to a retarded pig that doesnt speak english.....that should make it more comprehendable
mjb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by squaw on Wed May 04, 2011 6:16 am

there is nothing to mod/administrate atm. I don't even need me for that purpose. neither do I want to empower anyone to modify the content. a forum is its content. if it gets modified it just sucks. it is rather encouraged that people think before they post something or exercise different multiple online identities, building up various on line characters, which I think is fun. or keep 1 and stand for whatever they say.
if we happen to get more members or spam problems in the future, I would gladly use some help.

I would like though to make a special rank or group for everyone who sticks around here since we are the pioneers of this place hehe who knows may be it will lead to something bigger in the future. You certainly are a pioneer member.

also whenever you have time or mood feel free to look for a picture that you would like to see instead of the airplanes. I think we can change that image from time to time, for fun and refreshment. and also think of a name for a special members group you would like to be in, if you are interested, of course.
squaw
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by micropenis B on Wed May 04, 2011 4:52 pm

is there a retarded pig that does speak english?

micropenis B

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum