Plan B
there is always a plan b Wink

Where the fuck's Tommy?

Go down

Where the fuck's Tommy?

Post by dr+elbow on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:34 am

Where's Tommy when you need him, WE need someone like Tommy if anything now more than ever, in our hour of crisis. He might be a ginger bastard, but he always knew what to say to put things right when all the world was askew, at least in my mind anyway.

Someone do a Tommy in the anon, make us a' laugh.

It's Beltane!

Crisis precipitate chichuachua poop

Last edited by dr+elbow on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
dr+elbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where the fuck's Tommy?

Post by squaw on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:35 am

who was doing tommy? I thought it was you.
squaw
Admin

View user profile http://planb.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dr+elbow on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:37 am

I did a couple of them, Bradical did a couple but it was someone else doing most of them, and BBAD knows but is not saying, maybe because he was doing them all?
dr+elbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by squaw on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:46 am

dunno. the language of tommy and the style of writing were of an advanced level. For a little while there I thought it was either rambzy or Nothing
squaw
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dr+elbow on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:49 am

Advanced level =/= Aardvark Mathematics
dr+elbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by squaw on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:51 am

I wouldn't be able to impersonate tommy even if I tried hard. It takes a twisted berserk mind to perform that style of thinking process + good writing skills. You would be perfect though. Be our tommy
squaw
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dr+elbow on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:01 am

I don't have time to be Tommy tonight, it's beltane.

Anyone can be Tommy though.
dr+elbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by squaw on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:09 am

great plans for the week-end? hitting the bars? loving women?
squaw
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dr+elbow on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:19 am

Well my mates pulled out because he's a poof. So I'm going to head to Calton Hill where they hold a traditional fire festival called Beltane. It's a pagan festival brought back to life by the local pagans in Edinburgh, but sadly in recent years it's been controlled too much by local authorities. People used to dance naked round a hug bonfire, but these days they don't even let you near the fire. The put up barriers feet away from it so you can't feel the heat, they make everyone leave at 1am and they charge you £10 to get in, a religious festival!

So it's bollocks, and on top of that despite the sunny weather there is still this biting cold wind coming in off the north sea, whcih ain't going to feel good on top to Calton Hill...

It used to have a reputation for people being promiscuous and good time to get laid, but the fun police and the wind should put a stop to any frolics. So I might hit a club later, but I don't feel like I am in a sociable frame of mind tonight so I'll probably just go out and hang around a few places and get drunk on my own, then come home.

It's just so cold. I want to stand next to a huge fire, but they wont let me.

Going to sneak in as well i think by climbing up a hill and jumping over a dyke, should be no problem, but I might not even get in.

Still, at least we have a £30M royal wedding to boost our morale, and another bullshit set of elections.
dr+elbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by micropenis B on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:45 am

rambzy. he's rarely even on hf anymore.

micropenis B

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by squaw on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:48 pm

elbow,

I feel you. If I were there I'd go out with you and get drunk. Hope you have a good time

Micro,

what's his name on hf? I liked the dude. I wonder what he is up to, got a life or smthg? must be a gf, dammit. I hate it when my e-buddies get gf's. they disappear forever Crying or Very sad
squaw
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by micropenis B on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:01 pm

rambleon or something?

micropenis B

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dr+elbow on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:16 pm

squaw wrote:elbow,

I feel you. If I were there I'd go out with you and get drunk. Hope you have a good time

Micro,

what's his name on hf? I liked the dude. I wonder what he is up to, got a life or smthg? must be a gf, dammit. I hate it when my e-buddies get gf's. they disappear forever Crying or Very sad

It was shit. Utter shite. Total pants worse than the last time.

The red people my arse.

I just want to go out and have a good time why are there these cunts in yellow jackets telling me what to do.

As predicted it was a biting cold wind, but no-one saw much of any fire even though it was supposed to be a fire festival. The bonfire didn't start until 12 (got some pics of it actually, I think it was a bit out of control... but anyway even though it came under control they still erected a barrier between it and us. I told the cunt in the yellow jacket I wanted to stand closer because I was cold and she said I should stadn round the other side in the direction of the wind, which was warmer but you got soot in your eyes. I thought about suggesting stabnding on the other side but closer, but no-one was listening so I just shook the fence at them and called them nazis and then went about me way before they called the pigs on me.

They are all a bunch of morons and if you question them they either tell you that they agree with you and they are just doing their job, or they tell you it's because of health and safety.

Like I need more reason top want to leave this planet.

I also nearly pulled but she was a fat, drink and drugs scrounging bitch so I let her go with one of my beers, in hindsight I wish I hadn't.

Might post up some pics, I caught one or two interesting moments maybe dunno yet
dr+elbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BoB on Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:46 pm

They're just doing their job. It's because of health and safety.

Srsly, I remember a concert I went to here in SoCal, with "The Firm",,Jimmy Page, and the lead singer from "Bad Company" (forget his name). It was just an "ok" concert, in my opinion.

I went with a friend, who bought the tickets. We were way up in the back behind the seats, on a hillside, with a bunch of others. Someone started a bonfire, and there grew a circle of people around it. Then the people on the outside started tossing more fuel into the fire, over the heads of the people on the inside. Trash, cups, etc, anything flammable. Everything you can imagine was going into that fire, and it kept getting bigger. That, plus the fact that the people on the inside of the circle were getting pushed by the steadily developing crowd closer and closer to the fire, added up to an eventual human barbeque.

We could see the danger developing from further up on the hill, a ways away from it. Some security types eventually came and put out the fire.

But yeah, we could see that some people could have gotten hurt, just because of crowd dynamics.

If you want to do wild stuff, don't go to an organized event, is my opinion.
BoB

View user profile http://hipforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Enraged Angel on Thu May 05, 2011 7:51 am

I do miss Tommy, that was some funny stuff.

Enraged Angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum