Plan B
there is always a plan b Wink

Banned-Aid.net

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Banned-Aid.net

Post by micropenis B on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:38 am

unfortunately, ganja holds the key. every morning at 8 a.m. he must ejaculate his magical sperm into the computer, which then travels through the internet to banned aid, and powers the site. no one else has this magical sperm, and once ganja dies or becomes impotent, there will be no internet for us at all.

micropenis B

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BoB on Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:23 am

He's a twisted little prick, fully enveloped in his own misery, and willing to bring others down with himself, simply to have company in hell. Anyone who can stomach his continued presence must indeed love the smell of his putrid jizm. Fyrenza is indeed one desperate woman, it would seem. She thinks she's doing the world a favor by offering her "friend" the controls. Another slave to technology, IMO.
BoB

View user profile http://hipforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by squaw on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:11 am

fyrenza just wants to keep her forum running. the only place she has on the internet to socialize with people. she got banned from everywhere else, from what I understood.
I just have completely different issues, so I often cannot relate to wtf their problems are. I just wanted to have a forum that would slowly grow and get filled up with new features and members, just an escape for us from reality that bites from time to time. oh well Neutral
squaw
Admin

View user profile http://planb.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by micropenis B on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:17 am

squaw wrote:I just wanted to have a forum that would slowly grow and get filled up with new features and members, just an escape for us from reality that bites from time to time. oh well Neutral

doesn't seem like too much to ask, eh?

i wonder if fyrenza remembers that she fired ganja once before, and the forum didn't implode that time...

Last edited by micropenis B on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total

micropenis B

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dr+elbow on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:24 am

Is there much going on over there today?

Am I back to member status again?

I've been back and forth from member to mod to admin and back god know how many times.

I hope we can sort this out. I have made my feelings quite clear, ganja cannot have any powers there anymore. I'm not wasting my time posting stuff if there is any risk that he is going to delete it all again.
dr+elbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by micropenis B on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:35 am

nah, not much going on there today. at the moment, you're labeled as a global moderator, but you appear to still have administrative permissions. i know fyrenza was on your side as far as the status stripping, but i'm really not sure which group she was trying to put you back into.

as a semi-hilarious aside, fyr did her spammer pruning today, and deleted the new admin account in the process.

micropenis B

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dr+elbow on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:40 am

So what she deleted ganja's admin account by mistake? Is he no longer and admin there?

What happened the last time when she fired him?

TBH I probably did deserve to be stripped of being a mod this morning. I started deleting ganja's posts in protest Laughing I only deleted a few though.

But he was spamming the place with shit, it was like a million posts from him and centred around dramz.
dr+elbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by micropenis B on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:59 am

i'm assuming it was a mistake, yes. it happened at the same time she deleted a hundred no-post spammer accounts anyway.

last time me and her ran the place by ourselves. not much got added to the site at the time, but it was still alive and kicking, which is my point. she acts like the site cannot even exist without him there to babysit it.

you did deserve to be stripped of modding, exactly as much as ganja did. but people have to be treated the same way, either you both should have been fired or neither of you. which i think is the stance fyrenza took and the reason you still seem to be at least a mod there, if not more.

micropenis B

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dr+elbow on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:03 pm

I think ganja deserved to be stripped more than I, I just got drunk and started acting like a twat in the end. It's not really the same thing.

Anyone else got the feeling that ganja is behind a lot of the spam accounts as well?

dr+elbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by micropenis B on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:11 pm

as far as i'm concerned, you both abused your powers and should have therefore had them taken away. trying to determine degrees of abuse is pointless.

if you mean actual spammers, i doubt he has anything to do with it. if you mean those random noobs that occasionally show up, then maybe.

micropenis B

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dr+elbow on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:19 pm

I'm just tired of the same shit again and again and again...

they need to sort things out there
dr+elbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by micropenis B on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:23 pm

i hear ya...

micropenis B

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by squaw on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:10 am

account suspended?
what happened?
squaw
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dr+elbow on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:24 am

Major dramz yest. See other post in other thread.
dr+elbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjb on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:48 am

squaw wrote:account suspended?
what happened?

i banned fyrenza for being a backdooring backstabbing bitch....

she took it down then told me she was tired of dealing with all of us anyways so i did her a favor by doing that....

i dont regret it, she shouldnt of been so fuckin shady about it, she couldve straight up told me i was fired instead of acting like a sneaky snake.

if it comes back up again, i will stage another attack pirat
mjb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by squaw on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:55 am

why did she fire you?
squaw
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mjb on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:35 am

i have no idea, supposedly because of what i said here?

though i dont know what i said here, and i dont care enough to look- in all honesty i dont remember sayin much of anything about her?
mjb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by squaw on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:58 am

I think she got upset over yours, mine and EA's conversation about ST and how we wish EA would have kept it.

After ganja locked her out of BA she pm'd me there, asking if I were still a founding member, perhaps hoping I would restore her permissions. I said I've never been (which is true). I still could have made myself a founding member to try and restore her permissions, but first of all I am sure ganja would have prevented me from doing so anyways, second after my own incident with her I wasn't concerned about helping her and third (which probably should be first) I didn't care to participate in their with ganja drama, because they both pissed me off. She then contacted me via yahoo, where I gave her the link to this place and promised that I will get help from my cousin in law, who works as an IT for a big pharmaceutical company here to restore her forum with all the permissions, but she then had ganja back. and it was that time when she registered here, saw our conversation and got all upset that people wished she never touched ST.

I said, whatever, if you want feel free to join and explain yourself, people can say whatever they want. if you don't like it, your problem. so she never actually said anything here as you see. I was still going to restore the forums with the help of my cousin, but then I just gave up. things went nuts
squaw
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoB on Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:03 am

Things went nuts, plain and simple.
BoB

View user profile http://hipforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dr+elbow on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:56 pm

Epic lolz

I just made an epic mix. I am trying to read zen and the art of motorcycle maintainence as well, plus I have a tan on. The whole experience has made me realise that every moment that we spend on this earth is precious and must not be squandered.

Brilliant

I might post the mix up somewhere, it's totally mental like, inspired by the easter weekend frolics of course.
dr+elbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by squaw on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:58 pm

go ahead
squaw
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dr+elbow on Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:01 pm

I have to edit it and find a wifi point to upload it. Time is of the essence.
dr+elbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by azucena on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:11 pm

azucena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by squaw on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:30 pm

Very Happy
squaw