XD
squaw
Admin

View user profile http://planb.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Infamous B-A,,

Post by fyrenza on Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:59 pm

A couple of things:

I don't participate in the public airing of dirty laundry, which it would appear some of you seem to think is how to deal with misunderstandings. If that makes me suspect, oh well.

Also, Krysta, to set your mind at ease, I've not talked about anything that happened between us to ANYONE not directly concerned. imho, the "sides" of any given story don't mean jack shit ~ the people, themselves, will stand or fall, on their own merit.

The reason at least one of the other banned-aid names is unavailable is because I bought it; it redirects to the dot net site. Anyone that has a problem with me stealing a suggestion offered up on a PUBLIC forum, for the benefit of that community, is living in a dream world, and I could surely use some of whatever it is that THEY're smoking!

On the whole, I'm not really sure why anyone would want me to be a member of THIS site... I did my best to make a place for us, and I'm truly sorry that y'all feel about it the way you say you do,

but I'm going to do my best to KEEP it up, and hope like hell things settle down to a dull roar, and it can be what I think we all envisioned ~ a fun place to hang with friends, where we don't have to watch every word we type for fear of repercussions.

fyrenza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BoB on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:17 am

These days, I have to closely define whom I may consider my "friend". That word has been so misconstrued and misunderstood as to cheapen its meaning, especially on the internet. At least one, if not more than one of those who frequented B-A did not, in my opinion, prove to be a true "friend", and those that came closest often seemed to be playing a kind of "cyber-politics", professing to be my "friend" while befriending, indeed seemingly clinging, desperately, to ones who repeatedly asserted themselves as my enemy.

Therefore, I take all such offers of "friendship" with a huge grain of salt, knowing the fickleness of human nature. I've learned to invest myself carefully, with no small amount of discretion, in cyberspace.
BoB

View user profile http://hipforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by squaw on Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:44 am

fyrenza,

I would like to see more posts like that from you, regarding anything and everything, because it means that a constructive dialogue is possible with you.

In real life or on the internet I always advocate people's interest in front of any authority, so I would like to insert a few words here.

The public airing of dirty laundry happens when people get fed up with what's happening around them without really knowing the reasons for why it's happening. If they don't like something around them and don't care about the place they are in- they just leave. The desire to know why something's happening is a natural reaction of people who want to change things they don't like instead of just leaving the place. Means they care. That's why the first reaction was everyone asked 'why??' and since the answer they received was 'it's not up for discussion', they got pissed and that was the right time for you to come out and explain things in the manner of your above post, so that people could decide what is right or wrong for them, support the right and enforce the changes they want to see.

Talking about things is the way to go when troubleshooting and what things are there usually to talk about when a problem occurs in order to prevent it from happening again? of course it's the nasty things, we just need to learn how to talk about them in a civil manner. Coming out and explaining things usually prevents a lot of unnecessary talk and discussions.

It's okay to talk about anything and everything, what matters is the intentions behind every conversation and them you can figure out during the conversation itself.

Without talking all our opinions would be based on assumptions that are based on our personal experience and often lead to prejudice.
squaw
Admin

View user profile http://planb.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BoB on Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:28 am

That's clear ^
BoB

View user profile http://hipforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxtail on Sun May 01, 2011 12:36 pm

BoB wrote:These days, I have to closely define whom I may consider my "friend". That word has been so misconstrued and misunderstood as to cheapen its meaning, especially on the internet. At least one, if not more than one of those who frequented B-A did not, in my opinion, prove to be a true "friend", and those that came closest often seemed to be playing a kind of "cyber-politics", professing to be my "friend" while befriending, indeed seemingly clinging, desperately, to ones who repeatedly asserted themselves as my enemy.

Therefore, I take all such offers of "friendship" with a huge grain of salt, knowing the fickleness of human nature. I've learned to invest myself carefully, with no small amount of discretion, in cyberspace.

So, how have you been liking your mmj card? The best, huh?

Foxtail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum