Re: The Infamous B-A,,

Post by dr+elbow on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:55 am

^^yes
dr+elbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by micropenis B on Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:55 am

i got rid of the post in question. i'll leave the group up for the moment, just because i'm not sure that fyrenza's giving up on the whole BA thing yet.

for the record, i checked and was unable to find a site located at band-aid.com, net, or org. looks like all three used to exist, but have all since been shut down.

micropenis B

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dr+elbow on Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:11 am

Scatboy and TG are giving up on it.
dr+elbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by micropenis B on Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:32 am

well yeah, i'm pretty sure ganja actually is done with the site now. i'm still not sure about bboy, maybe he really was just uninformed on the direction of the site, since he had been gone basically forever.

micropenis B

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dr+elbow on Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:21 pm

He was done with the site when he decided to shut it down during one of his gay periods.
dr+elbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxtail on Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:41 am

I am not missing it too much..they might as well just leave it off the net..I just wonder what happened to Heat's $100?

Foxtail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjb on Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:54 am

Foxtail wrote:I am not missing it too much..they might as well just leave it off the net..I just wonder what happened to Heat's $100?

fyrenza used it to 'pay" ganja lulz tongue
mjb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxtail on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:05 am

mjb wrote:
Foxtail wrote:I am not missing it too much..they might as well just leave it off the net..I just wonder what happened to Heat's $100?

fyrenza used it to 'pay" ganja lulz tongue

Guess that didn't work out to well..holy internetz!

Foxtail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:49 am

Frenzya offered to return it. Something which I had not one doubt about.

The money was given with no strings. I am not sure why others are concerned when I am not. Smile

Heat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by squaw on Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:48 pm

well, you could have sent 100 bux to poor kids in africa. they needed it more

squaw
Admin

View user profile http://planb.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:12 pm

Considering it was my money I would say that was my business not anyone else's. I hardly think it was brought up here to protect my interest. Instead it was brought up here to have a jab.

It is not also something up for debate. The lady in question acted as a lady, that is good in my books.

My personal charitable donations to many causes are in the thousands each year. Works well for me and hopefully those who get it.

Considering the petty behaviours of some who instead of just simply moving on if that is what they wished to do and not trying to destroy someone else, I would say there is little room for pots calling any kettle black.

The irony would be rather amusing if it were not so sad.

On this very thread it was said that all the knock off forums always seem to be lacking. Perhaps that is because some can not simply let go and move on. The new forums simply become about the old forums.

Heat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjb on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:36 pm

i know for a fact that you dont know the history between fyrenza and i, and if you do, you really only know her side...

theres 2 sides to every story and somewhere in the middle is the truth.

i hope that you werent trying to passive aggressively address me in your post, its always hard to tell on forums....

but i do know, what ive dealt with from her for many years now= and in the end she had always had the knife in my back, i was just too stupid to see it until she twisted it enough to hurt me.

i think it was great that you donated, and agree that its your business but i dont think comin here and trashin on this/us is any better than what youre pointing the finger at
mjb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by squaw on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:51 pm

There was no irony in my words.

I certainly did not try to destroy anybody, on the contrary I tried to save that website since it was ST and up to its last breath. I disagree with you on that the reason for the BA failure was because people were complaining. Everyone has the right to say whatever they want. BA failed because of unprofessional attitude of the webmaster and the owner, who couldn't and still cannot resolve their personal issues without having the board and the others involved.

It sure is nobody's business what you do with your money.
squaw
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by squaw on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:56 pm

and yeah, adding to mjb post, I had my own incident with the owner as well.

i agree it's the internet misunderstandings happen, but hey, that's why you can come out, make a constructive public statement and clarify a situation. Strangely enough in all the three cases - me, mjb, ganja- she simply backs off, approaching people via pm's, instead of just speaking up, like an open honest person would.

that doesn't mean however that I take mjb's or ganja's side, but wendy's attitude is strange and to my opinion is the reason her forum failed
squaw
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dr+elbow on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:12 am

Can't we use the money already donated to buy out Butboy. I don't want anything to do with him, whoever he is.
dr+elbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by squaw on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:37 am

we don't buy out people. we just kill them
squaw
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by squaw on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:42 am

besides the money was donated to fyrenza, we have nothing to do with it. it was supposed to cover the hosting expenses

but apparently it covered ganja's expenses lulz
squaw
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dr+elbow on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:57 am

The money was intended to be for us. I think we have the right to have a say in what it is used for. Looks like it's being used to keep ganj in ganj though. Wish I'd got a nice parcel in the mail too.
dr+elbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by squaw on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:41 am

I hope you are kidding.

No, the money was for fyrenza, because she put money for the forum. You cannot decide anything regarding donations, unless you are a co-owner.

I don't know if that was a joke about that ganja got paid. I took it semi-seriously. If he got mega lulz then
squaw
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by micropenis B on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:46 am

i thought the money was intended for the site, which is owned by and thus under the ultimate authority of fyrenza..

and yeah, i don't think batboy is going to be for sale.

micropenis B

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dr+elbow on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:58 am

No kidding, like micropenis says the money was for the site which we we are all working towards making something off. Just because you are the one putting the money behind something doesn't necessarily mean you "own" it.
dr+elbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by squaw on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:22 am

yes, of course, the money was for the site. but the owner of the site decides what to do with the money. the owner may choose to bring it up for discussion to see what other features could or should be purchased in order to improve the site, but first of all the money goes to cover the site expenses. the number one is hosting service.

if there is a special agreement between the owner and the rest of the forum team, then they all participate in making decisions about donations. there was no special agreement between any of us and fyrenza. although she had a special agreement with ganja, which I believe we had the right to know about, because if I knew, I most likely wouldn't have gotten involved in the first place or I'd have strongly recommended to adjust a small payment for him rather than sending whatever.

and I absolutely agree on the 'owning', the owners often forget that they own the board, but not the content, however very often you will see it implemented in the agreement thing, to complete your registration you might have to agree that everything you apply to the website you are registering for automatically becomes that website's property and thus belongs to the owner, which is imo unfair. But that's why you also won't see too many nice people among any administration team- who wants to work for free and be told what and how to do? or like in our case- end up with nothing at the end? and sometimes also blamed WTF lol
squaw
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by micropenis B on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:31 am

dr+elbow wrote:Just because you are the one putting the money behind something doesn't necessarily mean you "own" it.

well, legally it does.

micropenis B

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dr+elbow on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:35 am

I'm not legally allowed to smoke weed, but I still do. I'm still allowed to smoke it. I still allow myself to do it.
dr+elbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxtail on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:21 am

Just thought I would bring out about the money, because it was made such a big deal about and next thing you know, the site is shut down..but whatver right? there is always a plan B..bye bye Banned-Aid..est.2011 RIP..those were the days

Foxtail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum