Plan B
there is always a plan b Wink

Hello I'm new.

Go down

Hello I'm new.

Post by Hooligan on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:33 pm

Hello my name is Hooligan. How are you? I am fine.

Hooligan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello I'm new.

Post by micropenis B on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:40 pm

welcome hooligan. i am well. i am happy to hear that you are fine.

micropenis B

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BoB on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:39 pm

Hello. I am well and fine. Happy to hear that you are both well and fine.
BoB

View user profile http://hipforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dr+elbow on Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:34 am

Welcome. Who are you?

Come to think of it, who is BoB?
dr+elbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by azucena on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:08 am

BoB=bud

azucena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dr+elbow on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:33 am

Fucking laughing boy over at banned aid is threatening to ban now.

Help me get rid of the cunt, please.
dr+elbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BoB on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:01 am

Actually, Bud = BoB

No one's ever called me "Bud" in my life. I coined that from that old hippie couple who used to be on ST. One day, the guy was talking with somebody about some "fluffy bud", and I kind of liked the handle.

But it's over for Bud. I'll never use that nick agn.
BoB

Back to top Go down

Post by azucena on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:17 am

Bob=buB
bud=BoB

its the same fuckin thing

azucena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dr+elbow on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:21 am

What's the story about you leaving bob? I asked fuck face (not facefuck) and he said that you left, but admin records show he banned you. He said he lifted it after though.

I'm not happy about that, he should not been banning founding members without at least consulting other founding members.

I didn't even fucking know you were banned until now!
dr+elbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BoB on Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:17 pm

Not much of a story.

Though, in my capable hands, everything and anything can become a story,,

I was a thorn in his side, what with all his "shit humor" and "fecal fascination". I told him he had a shit website (Deviance), and he took it offensively. He firstly banned me from there, then, when I got in his face for being so full of shit at ST/BA, he firstly started fucking with my avatar (since I hadn't chosen one yet, he improvised, with the big fat guy one, and then with the big fat lady one), then with my posts, rubbing it in my nose that he could do whatever the fuck he wanted with my online identity. Then, when that didn't phase me (and Fyrenza was nice enough change my avatar to something palatable and sweet) (I mean, I was even getting complaints from other members about the grossness of my avatars), he then decided to fuck with me some more. I started getting shitloads of spam in my personal gmail, addressed to "Bud". Gee, I wonder how that happened,,

Well, I talked with Fyrenza, who has always been a friend to me. We used to chat in the wee hours, on Yahoo Messenger. She said she'd try to rein him in, but you know how far that goes.

Finally, one day I try to log in and I can't. From that point, I just gave up trying to be a regular member, having no assurance that all of this wouldn't happen again.

Some people don't believe that he would fuck with me that much, and tried, at first, to say that it could have just been co-incidence. But his threats to "try something new" with me speak differently.

All I've been doing is to try to offer constructive criticism, to help the site reach the level of "success" some had in mind. It just won't work with people like him around. Guaran-fucking-teed. Shit jokes and anal humor really narrows the target demographic.

So, I see it as a mixed crew. Some, still in their infantile stage, anal and proud of it. Others, not quite as "hard-core", but sympathetic, and anti-authority, who help things along by enabling.

There's no way to have a successful site without some degree of limitation, either from within, or from without.

And if it weren't for the desire for some form of "success", I wouldn't really care. I just wouldn't participate, and things would just go down the tubes, reduced day by day to a skeleton crew of die-hard shitists.

But yeah, I was banned, and then due to popular demand, he invited me to re-register. Fuck that. Not until I see things progressing with some modicum of stability. I'm not just in it for the adrenaline rush, or fecal flush rides.

Not my cup of tea,,

I don't know how Fyrenza doesn't seem to grasp things. She really has a high IQ, but it's severely hampered by her drug and alcohol usage, evidently. If it were me, I'd sooner have no site than a site run by friar fuckstick.

With all the shit going on there, the only possible options there, at the moment, are 1)jumping his shit 2)getting shit on 3)having shit to say 4)having a shitacular day 5)cooking with shit 6)posting shittube clips 7)throwing a shit party 8)throwing a shit-throwing party.

I'm not presently banned there. I just figure it's not worth my trouble to fully join again, and set myself up for target practice.
BoB

Back to top Go down

Post by dr+elbow on Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:22 pm

I never had a problem with you bob. You sometimes act like a tit, like I do at times, for fun, but you also post interesting and worthy stuff, unlike scat boy. All he posts is the same shit all the time.

i think the problem is batboy who seems to have bought his way into the site somehow and now unfortunately has at least half the final say in how things run.

If it weren't for the fact that it was my idea for the site name I'd just leave. I don't like this batboy fuck, he is also taking ganja's side over mine, he therefore must be a complete idiot as well.
dr+elbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BoB on Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:40 pm

Yeah, it takes willing supporters to be as big a turd as the Fecal F├╝hrer. BatBoi is an unknown to me, relatively mysterious, in fact. His musical tastes are, ironically, very similar to my own, from viewing his latest posts. In fact I think some of his clips were mine, from way back. I didn't think anyone had heard of Roy Rogers, the slide guitar master. He professes faith in Jesus, and that puzzles me, since he's almost as low-class in his behavior as his seeming hero, Fecal Fucker.

He came to help at ST on Fyrenza's request. She considers him a "fellow-believer".

It just reminds me, things aren't always what they seem, on the surface.
BoB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum